Home

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Bathroom Project

When we moved into our house the bathroom seemed really dark. It does not have a window, and the over head lighting was pretty dim. So I wanted to freshen it up with some paint. I thought a yellow/orange paint color on the walls would brighten it up a bit. I also decided to paint the existing cabinetry and mirror white. A new granite counter top  finished things off. I really love how it turned out! Every morning when I go into this bathroom it makes me so happy.


Before we bought house...



Yellow paint goes on the walls...




Started painting the vanity white...



Picking a counter top color...





Finished!!!! 


We love it


2 comments:

  1. I stumbled upon your blog while looking for paint colors. I love the warmth of your decorating! Just what I was looking for. May I ask what paint you used for this bathroom? It's a really beautiful color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The color is Sherwin Williams "Harvester" Hope you love whatever color you pick.
      beth

      Delete