Home

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Dining Room

I wanted a bright and cheery dining room. I love lots of color...it really makes me happy. Especially during the winter months when it is gray and gloomy outside...my colorful house feels warm and inviting to me. Once again I decided to go with yellow/gold on the walls. It is Sherwin Williams Torchlight. I bought a table off of craigs list so that I could hand paint it red. I used Emperors Red Annie Sloan paint on the table and chairs. I did not paint the top of the table.. or seat on the chairs.





I got the curtains at Pier1 imports. I had the rug from a few years earlier...it is from Pottery Barn. The clock is from Pier1 also.

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love the colors. My dining room walls are a light yellow but I want to paint them a deeper yellow. This is a great color.

    ReplyDelete