Home

Monday, January 9, 2012

Painted Farm table


This is the table that I found on Craigs List....I wanted a red table but could not find one in any stores. So I used AnnieSloan paint to paint part of the table and chairs. The Annie Sloan paint is amazing! I just wiped down the table and chairs....then started painting. I used "Emperors Red" and used 1 to 2 coats. I then applied the Annie Sloan dark wax. The wax darkened the red a little and made it look like it was not freshly painted. The final result is exactly what I wanted. I painted this about seven months ago and it has held up beautifully!






Below are pictures of the table before I painted it.


                           



                                                              

2 comments:

  1. I recognize that table! That room looks just as beautiful in the pictures as it does in person :) Glad to see you got the blog up and running!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great transformation. It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete